Šešėlis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Šešėlis

Virtualus Žirgynas.

rodiklisLatest imagesIeškotiRegistruotisPrisijungti

Dobel's Cento (GER)

Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas
Seance.

Seance.

Pranešimų skaičius : 140

Dobel's Cento (GER) Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Dobel's Cento (GER)   Dobel's Cento (GER) Icon_minitimePen. 07 31, 2009 6:47 am

Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_0439d0619beckercentojpg_large

Dobel's Cento

Žirgo veislė: Holšteinas.
Žirgo lytis: Eržilas
Žirgo amžius: 20 metų (1989)
Ūgis ties gogu: 1m72cm
Žirgo paskirtis: Konkūras (prof.l.)
Žirgo tėvas: Capitol I
Žirgo motina: Caletto II

Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_medium-134

Apie Dobels Cento.

Under his rider Otto Becker (Sendenhorst), the Holstein grey stallion (Capitol I x Caletto II) won Team Gold at the Olympic Games 2000 in Sydney as well as Team Gold at the Olympic Games 2004 in Athens. The pair also picked up Gold in the team classification of the European Championships 2003. Two years previously they were rewarded with Team Bronze for their performances at the European Championships 2001. In 2002 Otto Becker won the Show-jumping World Cup Finals in Leipzig with the grey horse that was bred by Heinrich Schoof (Büsum). Overall Dobels Cento won far more than one million Euros in the course of his sporting career. Whereby, from a breeding point of view the stallion is also of particular value for his owner Horst Karcher and the Dobel stud. Last year alone 151 of his offspring were successful in the equestrian sport. In total his offspring have won over 566,000 Euros and 16 of his sons were graded in Germany and abroad.
Otto Becker on the subject of Cento’s farewell ceremony in Aachen: "I have been riding Dobels Cento now for eleven years and thanks to him I was able to record many big successes. He proved how fit he still is at 17 by winning this year's Nations' Cup in La Baule. This is why his owner Horst Karcher and I decided after the CHIO in Aachen in May to retire him from the sport and not to participate in the trials for the WEG. The stadium at the Soers in Aachen has always been a special venue for the two of us, because we were able to celebrate quite exceptional successes there, like winning the Grand Prix in 2000 and the Nations' Cup in the year 2004 for instance."

His progeny are equally as successful, for example his daughter 'Dobel's Cordina', who is turning out to be Otto Becker's best youngster.
Another is the young stallion 'Centus', out of a Landadel mare; he was exceptionally captivating at the Oldenburger Approvals with his impressive jumping technique.
The Sire Capitol was one of the most coveted show jumping producers in Holstein breeding.
The Sire's Dam Caletto II, a very popular Holsteiner bloodline, produced Classic Touch; Olympic Gold Medallist in Barcelona ridden by Ludger Beerbaum.
The Grandam, Lady Legende was a successful advanced class showjumper.
Another highly successful descendant from the dam's bloodline was 'Legende' by Löwenjäger, who won the Grand Prix of Rome when she was only seven years old.

Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_0538d1287bbeckercentojpg1_large
Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_0538d1292bbeckercentojpg1_large
Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_0534d0328beckercentojpg1_large
Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_0245s033beckercentojpg1_large
Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_0252335_beckercentojpg1_large
Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_0245s036beckercentojpg1_large
Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_011945beckercentojpg1_large
Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_0035200086beckercentojpg1_large
Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_0236262beckercentojpg1_large
Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_olympia04_cento600
Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_0442d4104jpg_large
Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_0523d1020beckercentojpg1_large
Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_0534d1182beckercentojpg1_large
Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_0236080_beckerjpg1_large
Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_0236145_beckerjpg1_large
Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_0434d118beckercardinajpg_large
Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_0543d2274beckercentojpg1_large
Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_cento2_400
Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_cento4_b
Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_cento2_b
Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_cento1_b

Dalis laimėjimų.

HLP reserve winner with 133 points
Winner of the qualifications for the Federal Championships 7-year-old winner of the international stallions show jumping (France)
Winner of the World Cup Show Jumping
Winner of the Western
European League 2000
Winner of the Grand Priz of Aachen
Team Gold Medal Sydney 2000 and 4th place for his solo performance
Winner in Grand Prizes
Winner of the World Cup 2002
Horse of the year 2002/2003
Team European Champion 2003
Winner of the "Grand Price" of Spruce Meadows (Canada)
Munich: Victory for DOBELS CENTO and Otto Becker at the "Grand Price" 2003.
Winner of the Team-Goldmedal Athen 2004
Issue-winner of his age class

Dobel's Cento (GER) I41_cento3_b
Atgal į viršų Go down
Seance.

Seance.

Pranešimų skaičius : 140

Dobel's Cento (GER) Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Dobel's Cento (GER)   Dobel's Cento (GER) Icon_minitimePen. 07 31, 2009 7:27 am

Atsingsniuojame prie arklidžių. Einu prie savo naujojo draugo Cento ir džiaugiuosi, kad jį gavau.
Dabar jš labai gerai prižiūrėsiu bei daug nevarginsiu, nes kaip ir jau solidus amžius pas jį.
Įvedus į arklidę, apžiūrėjau kur labiausiai patiktų stovėt ir nuvedžiau į šiek tiek arčiau išėjimo esantį tuščia gardą, kuriame niekas nestovėjo.
Turėjusi tašėje pagamintą lentelę, pakabinau prie gardo. Nuėmusi kelionines apsaugas, įleidau Centą į gardą, kuriame jis nuo šiol gyvens.
Nuėmusi kantarą, į ėdžias dar įdėjau kuokštą šieno, kelis obuoliukus, kelias mokrytes, bei vieną didelę sulting kriaušę.
Šis kaip man iškart priėjo prie ėdžiu ir sudorojo kriaušę.
Paplojusi širmiui per petį, nubėgau į balninę, padėti viso inventoriaus. Grįžusi, dar užsukau pas savo naujajį draugužį, paglosčiau jį ir padavusi cukriuką išėjau pasitikti dar vieno žirgelio.
Atgal į viršų Go down

Dobel's Cento (GER)
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
Šešėlis :: Žirgyno teritorija. :: Sandėliukas.-
Pereiti į: